- April 4, 2014 - April 21, 2014 @ 11:59 PM (GMT-7)
Players can acquire Codex Fragments from the following methods:
- Winning a Guild Brawl: +1
- Personal Brawl Victory: +1 (chance)
- Pillage in Story: +1 (chance)
- Login Bonus: +4 (+5 in power deadlock)
- Gold Rescue: +4
- Tidal Wave Rescue: +44
- Step-Up Rescue: +??
- A player has a better chance of getting a Codex Fragment from a personal brawl victory if the opponent has a higher level than the player.
- A player has a higher chance of getting a Codex Fragment from a personal brawl if the opponent has a defense skill activate.
- Watermelons can only be found in the latest Chapter, Act, and Episode of the story.
- Login Bonus is the same, regardless of the winning nation and your currently aligned nation.
- Players do not receive Pirate Tickets from the Gold Rescue or the Tidal Wave Rescue during the event.
- Players can find the Limited pirates in the Gold Rescue, and are guaranteed at least one from an 11x Tidal Wave Rescue.
- Special packs containing various numbers of Codex Fragments can be bought from the shop for gold.
For more info about this tactic, click here.
Pixie farming/spamming is a way to collect large amounts of Codex Fragments in a very cost effective manner. Guilds often set up agreements on who to pixie farm in each guild during these rescue events.
Mysterious Rescue (20 Codex Fragments):
A rescue with the chance to pull a card from a very large pool of cards, including current event cards for this event and cards from past events.
Super Mysterious Rescue (40 Codex Fragments):
The Super Mysterious Rescue is the same as the regular Mysterious Rescue, but with an increased chance of pulling one of the 8 special event cards, listed below:
There is no guarantee this time that you will get one of the 8 special event cards.
Brawl Rankings RewardsEdit
To be implemented
Personal Rankings Hall of FameEdit
Guild Rankings Hall of FameEdit