Players can acquire Keys from the following methods:
- Winning a Guild Battle: +1
- Personal Brawl Victory: +1 (chance)
- Pillage in Story: +1 (chance)
- Login Bonus: +4
- Gold Rescue: +4
- Tidal Wave Rescue: +44
Keys can be spent on the Key Rescue for 20 Keys per rescue, or on the Super Key Rescue for 40 Keys per rescue. The Super Rescue guarantees a limited edition pirate, while the Regular Rescue has a chance of Pixies as consolation. See next section for the contents of the Event Rescue.
- A player has a better chance of getting a Key from a personal brawl victory if the opponent has a higher level than the player.
- A player has a higher chance of getting a Key from a personal brawl if the opponent has a defense skill activate.
- Keys can only be found in the latest Chapter, Act, and Episode of the story.
- Login Bonus is the same, regardless of the winning nation and your currently aligned nation.
- Players do not receive Pirate Tickets from the Gold Rescue or the Tidal Wave Rescue during the event.
- Players can find the Limited pirates in the Gold Rescue, and are guaranteed at least one from a Tidal Wave Rescue.
- Boxes of Keys could be bought from the shop with varying numbers of Keys.
Players either rescue a Limited Edition Pirate or a Pixie as consolation.
Limited Edition Pirates:
Brawl Ranking RewardsEdit
To Be Implemented
Global Player RewardEdit
Rewards are given to all players based on each threshold of Keys spent.
|Global Player Reward|
|Reward||# of Keys|
Hall of FameEdit
This event was bugged in which the Pirate Shop sold boxes of keys for 0 gold, allowing players to easily obtain event cards.