|Ecleana of Candy Island|
- "If something tastes good I'll pay without hesitation! But if it tastes bad, you're not getting anything. I only pay for things that have actual value. Isn't that fair?"
- — Ecleana of Candy Island
Ecleana is a pirate captain whose hideout is on Candy Island. She can scarcely hold back when it comes to sweets, and constantly snacks on high-quality candy wherever she goes. Stores have come to hate her for leaving without paying, but she has contributed to the world of confectionary by finding ancient lost recipes.
- Persuade after random encounter in the later chapters (21+) in story mode
- She awards 5000 pence on defeat.
- Unlike other story encounters, you have to fight 5 of her (rather than 1 of her + 4 other generic pirates). This means her DEF skill can activate up to 5 times, making her fairly difficult to beat compared to other random encounters.