- December 5, 2013 - December 17, 2013 23:59 (-7GMT)
Players can acquire Champagne Bottles from the following methods:
- Winning a Guild Brawl: +1
- Personal Brawl Victory: +1 (chance)
- Pillage in Story: +1 (chance)
- Login Bonus: +4
- Gold Rescue: +4
- Tidal Wave Rescue: +44
Champagne Bottles can be spent on the Champagne Rescue for 20 Champagne Bottles per rescue, or on the Super Champagne Rescue for 40 Champagne Bottles per rescue. The Super Champagne Rescue guarantees a limited edition pirate, while the regular Champagne Rescue contains the 8 limited edition pirates plus a vast pool of previously obtainable pirates. See next section for the contents of the Event Rescue.
- A player has a better chance of getting a Champagne Bottle from a personal brawl victory if the opponent has a higher level than the player.
- A player has a higher chance of getting a Champagne Bottle from a personal brawl if the opponent has a defense skill activate.
- Champagne Bottles can only be found in the latest Chapter, Act, and Episode of the story.
- Login Bonus is the same, regardless of the winning nation and your currently aligned nation.
- Players do not receive Pirate Tickets from the Gold Rescue or the Tidal Wave Rescue during the event.
- Players can find the Limited pirates in the Gold Rescue, and are guaranteed at least one from a Tidal Wave Rescue.
- Special packs containing various numbers of Champagne Bottles can be bought from the shop for gold.
Super Champagne Rescue (40 Bottles):
Champagne Rescue (20 Bottles):
The pool contains any of the 8 pirates above, plus a very large amount of other previously released pirates. The cards in the pool range from 3★ rarity to 6★ rarity. See 12/05 "Champagne Bottle Rescue" news for complete list.
Some of the special edition cards only obtainable in the 20 Bottle Rescue:
Brawl Rankings RewardsEdit